Our Supplementary Education support initiative is exceptional in providing key education for mainly those who are homeschooling their children. As we all know that not all parents are equipped with teaching all the subjects, especially at KS3 and GCSE. This is where we provide that support 3 days a week on some of those subjects, especially English and Maths. We have supported many students and those who join come from various backgrounds. Some from the home schooling community, other state and independent schools. The pandemic has highlighted one issue that sometimes the schools are not the best-equipped places for our children and that an alternative solution is required. This is where Raedan Institute is here to assist all that require that 1-2-1 support.
Our Supplementary Education has many amazing features in comparison to state or independent schools:
- Freedom of choice for alternative education
- Our cluster groups are less than 10
- All our staff are fully trained, vetted and understand the needs of you child
- We provide 1-2-1 support
- We provide support based on the ability of your child
- Research shows that during the pandemic most children have missed up to 18 months of education. The gaps have not been bridged.
- and much more…
Similar to Supplementary Education we provide tuition in many areas from KS1 -to KS4 with AS/A levels commencing in Sept 2022. We also have small cluster groups to keep the costs affordable to all. We will also be developing our online platform to cater for students globally and with the recruitment of new teachers and further training and development on high-performance learning, we can slowly but surely provide an amazing holistic experience to all students.
Our timings vary and sometimes we may be able to cater for individual requests. Our opening times are mainly in the evenings and weekends at the centre and similarly, online we also cater for evenings on the weekends. We aim to expand due to time zones across the world. All our teachers are vetted and trained before they are allowed to teach.
Our prices vary but can start from £9.99 subject to terms and conditions. Please contact us for further information.
There are many reasons why you should join us:
- We provide a holistic approach to education
- We provide FREE consultation and regular updates on your child’s progress
- We provide all the resources for all students that attend the centre
- Flexible payment plans and discounts
- Scholarship programmes
- KS 1- 4 and AS/A level support
- Madrasah education on a 1-2-1 basis
- Mentoring and Exam support to all our students
- and much more…
Raedan Institute in conjunction with Academica Mentoring provides many courses for all ages. Our aim is to support over 100,000 people over the next 10 years. Over the last few years we have provided courses and support to over 4000+ teachers and over 10,000 students worldwide. Considering we are a charity with limited our outreach has been phenomenal.
Some of our courses are as follows:
- Online 5-session webinar masterclass – How to become a stress-free teacher?
- 2-day teacher training masterclass
- Coaching and Mentoring Programmes
- Cv writing, interview techniques and how to develop a PDP
- 40 module teacher training programme Year 1
- 40 module teacher training programme Year 2 – Leadership and Management
- FREE how-to teach literacy and numeracy programme
- FREE 1/2 consultation in Educational support
- and much more…