Centre of excellence appeal
I pray you are well and in good health. Ameen
Raedan Institute, Premises renovation and Appeal (Creative Spaces Vision 2021)
We urgently need to raise £350k for Raedan Institute – Centre of Excellence (CoE) so that we can renovate and upgrade our current site.
I would like to humbly and sincerely request that Allah bless us with this unique opportunity to earn countless reward (Sadaqah Jariyah) by helping and supporting us with your generous donations. In sha’ Allah.
Please help us raise funds for our premises.
Over the last 16 years Raedan Institute has supported communities around the world.
Alhamdulillah we have now an opportunity to gain endless Sadaqah Jariyah by investing in your Akhirah.
We are in urgent need of funds to raise £350k for our Centre of Excellence, Masjid and Madrasah.
Our aim is to support communities globally by providing (WHY)
- Educational services, such as Madrasah Taleem, Tuition and Supplementary Education
- Provide training and development, courses and workshops so that the community can benefit and help themselves
- Provide mental health and well-being support services
- Food packs and educational packs
- Teacher training and educational programmes
- Activities such as literacy clubs, maths clubs, archery, horse riding in the near future
- Sports training i.e football, cricket, basketball etc
- Islamic studies, Tajwid, memorisation, Hifdh classes
By donating to this project you will also support:
- Children to attain high-quality education
- Increase attainment
- Support children with low attainment by 1-2-1 support
- Online education
- Mental health services
- Boosting confidence, self-esteem and be happy
- Debt relief
- Widow and orphans support
- FREE Educational support
- Scholarships and mentorships
- Recruit and train people for our expanding centre of excellence
So donate now
Madrasah Taleem is exceptional. We ensure that the learning is fun, engaging and interactive. We also provide Online Madrasah.
We provide Tuition to all our students to ensure that they attain high grades and at the same we provide holistic support to their education.
Our aim for our supplementary education is to provide key support to parents who want to home school their children. We also provide support for students from KS 1 to GCSE/A Levels
Prior to the lockdown we also delivered many projects for children and the youth. Such as STEM, Literacy Club, Mathe Club, Art clubs and much much more… (over 70+ projects for the community)
Over the last 12 months alone we have supported over 1000+ people by providing 2 large bags (6 weeks worth) of food packs to people across Leicestershire. Some families received over 6 bags.
We also provided during the lockdown over 300+ educational packs to students across Leicestershire. We aim to deliver 300 more over the comings weeks and months
We also delivered over 20 Coffee Mornings and Mental Health workshops to support the most vulnerable and sign posted many to key services.
Prior to the lockdown, we delivered many workshops and courses to support the community. During the lockdown, many of these courses were delivered online. See the website for more details.
We also helped over 2 dozen families to get out of debts and many more across the world. Our aim is to ensure every person has access to financial support.
We aim to provide FREE courses to over 50% of our students who cannot afford the fees. This will be for the most vulnerable from our community.
We also aim to cater for over 1500 students in Bangladesh most of whom are orphans, from poor backgrounds and we will ensure they receive the highest quality of education.
Centre of Excellence Appeal