This programme consists of 12 tailor-made sessions on how to progress from being a teacher to an outstanding teacher to a middle / senior manager. Each Programme is specifically tailored for each individual.
Who Is This Course Intended For?
This Coaching and Mentoring Programme is for anybody that has an interest in becoming an outstanding teacher/middle leader or senior leader. It is also the perfect Coaching and Mentoring Programme for those people interested in how to progress from being a teacher to a middle / senior leader and, for those people wishing to train as a senior leader or consultant in education.
- Those who wish to build on their existing knowledge of outstanding teaching, and those who have no prior experience of the subject
- Those people interested in self-help, personal development, or continuing professional development (CPD)
- Those who wish to further their career in this field, or any other teaching / leadership-based profession
- For those who are interested in training as a teacher/middle or senior leader.
On completion of this course, you will be able to facilitate positive change in many people’s lives, enabling your staff to reach their full potential, improve school standards and achieve their life goals of becoming an effective teacher/leader.
You will have an understanding of the principles of teaching/middle management (MM) and how to apply those principles to yourself and to the lives of those you are responsible for.
- You will have a great understanding of what a teacher / MM can and cannot do
- You will be able to set goals, make action plans and meet deadlines
- You will be able to facilitate positive change, for yourself and of those you are responsible for.
- COACHING AGREEMENT
- COACHING LOG
- COACHING ETHICS AND STANDARDS
- The Data Protection Act
Note: all registrations for courses will be via Academica Mentoring and all fees will be forwarded to Raedan Institute charity.