How to support Raedan Institute and Build your lasting legacy and bring blessings and Barakah into your life. Donate to our project!
Some of the projects you can donate to:
£10,000 – Support 1000 people for food parcels for local community (£10 each)
£5,000 – Support 1000 students by providing educational packs (£5 each)
£12,000 – Support 40 people to relieve them of poverty (£300 each)
£10,000 – Support 100 Hafidh, Alim, Education (£100 each)
£7,500 – Support 25 Widows and single mothers (£300 each)
£5,500 – Support 55 people with Mental Health, Disability and Elderly people (£10 each)
Who do we help?
Our Zakah funds are distributed to the recipients who are poor and/or needy. A poor person is someone whose property, in excess of his basic requirements, does not reach the Nisab threshold. The recipient must not belong to your immediate family; your spouse, children, parents and grandparents cannot receive your Zakah. Other relatives, however, can receive your Zakah. The recipient must not be a Hashimi, a descendant of the Prophet (peace be upon him).
According to Quran 9 verse 60, there are eight categories of people who are entitled to receive Sadaqah (Zakah). They are:
- The poor (al-fuqarâ’), that is low-income.
- The needy people (al-masākīn).
- The officials appointed to receive Sadaqah (Zakah Administrators).
- Those whose hearts have been (recently) reconciled to Islam (al-mu’allafa qulubuhum).
- To free the slaves and captives.
- Those who are overburdened with debt.
- In the cause of Allah to spread the message of Islam.
- To those who are wayfarers (travelers who do not have enough money to go back home).
Our Sadaqah funds are distributed to – (the general term used for giving charity in Islam). All acts of worship through financial expenditure are, by a broader definition, classified as Sadaqah. Due to there being many types, they have been divided into the following two categories both of which have separate rulings:
Sadaqah Wajibah: This is a charity that is binding in nature. This includes Sadaqah al-Fitr, etc. This form of Sadaqah is similar to Zakah in that it must be spent on the same categories as defined by the Qur’an, except that it is not a condition for the beneficiary to be Muslim.
This type of Sadaqah includes:
- Sadaqatul Fitr
- Udhiyyah, Dam and Badanah
Sadaqatul Fitr This is charity that is not binding in nature but is optional. This type includes alms given for the removal of difficulties, philanthropic (to give out of mercy to the less fortunate), the general giving of any Halal item to anyone, etc. This type does not need to be spent on the specified categories to be rewarding nor does it have to be spent on Muslims, although if spent on poor Muslims it would be more rewarding. This can also be bequeathed in one’s will (in which case it would be only up to a third of the deceased person’s entire estate).
The following are types of Sadaqah Nafilah:
- Sadaqah for the upliftment of difficulties
- Sadaqah for the expiation of sins
- Charity above the amount of Zakah and Sadaqah Wajibah.
Our Sponsorships funds are distributed mainly to our students, teaching and learning projects, in furthering and attaining knowledge and scholastic pursuit.
This is how this is helping the Ummah:
- It enhances the well-being of the people in Islamic a society.
- It helps in fulfilling their duties in supporting the poor.
- It lightens the debt of the people.
- It helps in taking care of those whose hearts have been (recently) reconciled (to the Truth).
- It helps the stranded Muslims to complete their purpose.
- It helps in the healing of various sicknesses (according to the Prophet of Islam).
What are the Spiritual effects:
- It purifies human’s heart from the sins of malice, greed, and the obsessive love of wealth.
- It increases wealth.
- It removes calamities.
- It helps in crossing the bridge of Siraat.
- It guarantees heaven.
Our benefactors receive the following:
People in Need, Destitute, Disabled people
- Financial support
- Job opportunities / volunteering
- Free education / scholarships
- Day to Day support such as someone to talk to i.e. Coffee Mornings and Events
Students, Youth, Hifdh, Alim, Revert Muslims
- FREE Education
- FREE Resources
- FREE Tuition
- FREE Coaching & Mentoring
- FREE Sports and Safe spaces to learn
- FREE Youth Programmes
- FREE Reverts gatherings and Meetings
Mental Health Concerns and Disabled people
- Quality Education
- Counselling Support
- Safe spaces
- Financial Support
International Support, Widows & Single Mothers and Marriage support
- Financial support
- Getting Married
- Safe spaces/connecting/network/support
- FREE Education/Life Skills
- FREE Counselling
6 Step process on how we can help the community
- DONATE – DONATE – DONATE
- CALL – EMAIL – CONNECT
- MEET + GREET
- Registration/Enrolment/plan of ACTION
- CONTINUOUS SUPPORT/Guidance/Mentoring
- Evaluate Outcomes – To be come self-sufficient and become a Future DONOR
Services we provide at Raedan Institute:
- We help you define your VALUES, GOALS, VISION and IDENTITY
- We support you in your EDUCATIONAL SUCCESS
- Help build a DRIVEN, RESILIENT, MOTIVATIONAL, FOCUSED individual
- We provide QUALITY, PROFESSIONAL EXPERTISE
- We aim to build a DIVERSE, COHESIVE, INCLUSIVE community
- We help to NURTURE THE LEADERS of tomorrow
- We help you to reach your FULL POTENTIAL
- We assist you to change the VICTIM/POVERTY MINDSET to avoid criminality
- We aim to BRING SUCCESS and help you to FLOURISH in EVERY ASPECT of your life
- We provide support for people with MENTAL HEALTH CONCERNS
- PRESERVE – PREVENT – PROMOTE your safety
- CALL US, CONNECT WITH US, DEVELOP YOURSELF AND EMPOWER YOURSELF TO SUCCEED
In summary who you need to support Raedan Institute:
- Realise your VALUES, PURPOSE AND WHY…
- Supersede your EXPECTATIONS THROUGH ACTIONS…
- EMPOWER you to be truly inspired so you can ACHIEVE what you want to be…
We have supported the following this year:
- We have supported many students with discounted fees of up to 100%
- Helped many families and relieved them from temporary poverty
- Provided FREE Madrasah education or discounted education for 70% of our students
- Provided FREE / Reduced Tuition fees for all our students
- Provided FREE access to events for those who are unable to afford it.
What we require further funding for:
A – IT Equipment/resources/renovation £25,000
B – Women and Girls Empowerment + Education £20,000
C – Under 10 FREE Hifdh for Boys + Girls/FREE Tuition £20,000
- Receive access to lifetime membership up to £10,000 worth of courses and education
- 30% of student fees at RI
- FREE access to most RI Events
- “It seems like it was yesterday that I was sat in an AM classroom. With the help of AM, I have been able to not only improve my grades but learn many life-long lessons along the way. Being part of AM for over 7 years enabled me to develop my grades, confidence and application knowledge. I surpassed my own expectations and was aspired to apply to one of the most oversubscribed courses being Medicine at a prestigious Russell Group University. He is definitely a one-of-a-kind teacher; the one you will remember for the rest of your life. A rare individual who is able to create content that I enjoyed so much I did not realise how much was being learnt. He not only changed the paradigm but provided a teaching style that allows learners at any age to learn in a relaxed and fun environment. To this day, be it in a classroom, working environment or day-to-day activities; the teaching approach and life-lessons learnt whilst being under the guidance of AM have always enabled me to stand out from the rest allowing me to achieve my ambitions. I could not recommend his unique methodology and innovative approach enough, backed by a framework of support even to this day, many years down the line. His genuine care, knowledge and understanding are beyond this world – I would not be half the person I am today.” Dr H Ali.
- I have known AM for over 20 years. Accomplished professionals, exceptional at what they do and especially Mohamed who has overseen huge improvements in schools by his passion, drive and commitment to succeed. His persona is exceptional as he ensures all the students achieve the highest level of attainment and reach their full potential. I have personally worked with AM for over 10 years and seen then grow from strength to strength despite all the obstacles they never take no for an answer. This has been evident as they have managed many schools in the UK and the Middle-East. AM has the potential to transform schools, develop exceptional personnel through their CPD courses and they ensure every student reaches his or her full potential. It has been a pleasure working with AM. S. Siddique (Headteacher)
- Assalaamoalaiykum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu, I feel Ma sha’ Allah changing, motivating people, giving them hope, facing them the challenge, it makes me another person that’s how I describe. I feel like empowering, motivating, Ma sha’ Allah I feel like I’m in good environment and I think in sha Allah we can do a lot for the community and everybody who comes to the center, they see something in for them, for everything. If you want your kids place, if you want adults somewhere you can have some knowledge, I think the center is covering everything so for me I see positive thing happening in our community and I believe In sha Allah the future we can deliver good success together In sha Allah, and I feel with the blessings of Allah, we get the center. Everything happened it happened for a reason, Allah gives us the option and he opened that door for home schooling, for motivating, for adults learning new skills, so me I believe that the center is good place for everybody. (FARHIA ALI AHMED Parent of Year 4 student)
Or direct bank transfer:
HSBC Bank: Sort code 40-12-04 Account no 71706802
Ref: your name and type I.e abdullah – lillah.
- Established since 2006
- Supported thousands of people since its inception
- Delivered nearly 70 events, activities and courses/programmes since Oct 2019
- NEW Raedan Institute Centre of Excellence
- Supporting people in Education
- Supporting the poor, destitute, orphans
- Ensuring we build the next generation of youths
- Leadership programmes
- Educational programmes
- Corona Virus Support across Leicestershire
- International Hifdh & Alimiyah Programme
- FREE Courses and Scholarships
- FREE Education at our Centre of Excellence for the Community
- And much much more…