OUTSTANDING TEACHING MASTERCLASS
ACADEMICA MENTORING – Why Us?
WHAT WE DO:
We help Schools and Educational Establishments
1)School reformation and accreditation,
2)Professional development for staff (CPD),
3)Student support services – main focus KS1-3, IGCSE, Post 16 and University students,
4) Webinars, Seminars, 1-2-1 and tutorials…
WHO WE WORK WITH:
We partner with other companies, academies and schools – national and international: academic professionals and establishments.
WHY IT WORKS:
When you partner with Academica Mentoring you get the most efficient, effective, and affordable service that schools and educational establishments are looking for right now.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT:
Experience and Knowledge is key. International experience and having successfully transformed schools make us unique. Extensive research in school reformation and change dynamics ensures professionalism in every aspect. In comparison to other companies that work sporadically, we ensure that you have access to extensive experience and services at all times. All schools that we have supported have seen huge changes in Abu Dhabi, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and many schools in the UK.
WHAT OTHERS SAY:
“I never thought this could be possible”, “Its about knowing how to change a school by implementing a system”, “Competency, aptitude and CPD is the way”, and “What CAM can do, no-one can” (see also our alumni section).
HOW IT WORKS:
We start with a free assessment and evaluation, audit and analysis of your school or establishment. We then create an action plan based on SMART goals. The next step is to then proceed in changing your school dynamics and start the reformation project. Finally, Intense CPD courses are planned for all stakeholders and at the same time, we provide you with consistent, constant reviews and feedback.
TRUE FACTS ABOUT US:
We have experience in Business, Charity, Media, Finance, Education, Teaching, Tutoring, Mentoring & Leading, Consultancy and Managing schools.
READY TO TALK?
Feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest. Please drop us a line at info@academicamentoring@com.
Sign up for our teacher training programme
- keep their knowledge and skills as teachers up-to-date and be self-critical;
- take responsibility for improving teaching through appropriate professional development, responding to advice and feedback from colleagues;
- demonstrate knowledge and understanding of how pupils learn and how this has an impact on teaching;
- have a secure knowledge of the relevant subject(s) and curriculum areas;
- reflect systematically on the effectiveness of lessons and approaches to teaching; and
- know and understand how to assess the relevant subject and curriculum areas.