Who are we?
In January 2006 a group individuals decided to get together to help educate, support and assist people all over the world. Over 12 years later we are still supporting people.
Over recent times we have limited the support to certain individuals. We are now in a position to up scale our support again.
Please help us to help you and all those that need support…
Raedan Institute is a non-profit organization whose mission in general is “to promote, develop, supervise, and voluntarily assist in all lawful ways, the interest of those who will participate in the charities Initiatives.”
Through proper guidance and exemplary leadership, the various initiatives and programs assists the youth and the community in developing the qualities of citizenship, discipline, teamwork and physical well-being. By espousing the virtues of character, courage and loyalty. The aim is also to promote the development of young people in achieving their full physical, intellectual, social and spiritual potential, as individuals, as responsible citizens and as members of their local, national and international communities.
Our 3 main areas of focus are:
Health & Wellbeing
and Social Cohesion.
Raedan Initiative aims to:
- Provide a platform for entertainment, knowledge and exploration
- Encourage understanding and positive interaction between all faiths, religions, creed and colour.
- Introduce the Health and Well-being and its importance.
- The importance and the need for education.
- Build bridges across faiths, communities and societies with its community cohesion.